Popular Posts

Sunday 27 July 2014

Nutty Protein Bars

Hiiiiiiii,

So it's been ages since I've actually baked something fun, so yesterday morning I decided to experiment :)



Simple recipe and no joke, it only took like 5 minutes prep and 30 minutes in the freezer!

Ingredients:

  • 2 scoops Forever Ultra Lite Protein Shake
  • 60g of organic oats
  • 100g of flaked almonds
  • 60g of flaxseed mix with cranberries
  • 30g of sunflower and almond mix (I had them toasted from previous, but I'm sure they're as nice as if not toasted)
  • 60g of almond butter (peanut would do too, I'm sure)
  • 1tbsp of Organic Bee Honey
  • 20ml of almond milk (just a drop...)
  • A little dark chocolate for topping (although, I put it on first time and you actually don't really need it!)


Method:
  1. Mix all the of the dry ingredients together
  2. Chuck in all the wet ingredients
  3. Give it a good mix with a wooden spoon
  4. Pop it into a bread loaf tin, pop dark chocolate on top
  5. In the freeze for 30 minutes 
  6. Boom - out and in mouth


Easy peasy lemon squeezy....

Enjoy :)

Erica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment